January 31, 2015
As part of preparing to push the static site engine that powers this blog up onto github I've made a few changes to try and make it a bit more useful to anybody else other than me. I've moved a few files around. Hopefully nothing too disruptive.
My blog posts are one level down now in a separate blog folder, to let other stuff exist on a site alongside a blog. Fingers crossed the redirects work ok, though .htaccess files can be a bit of a dice roll sometimes.
As part of this housekeeping I've been looking at old 404 errors, & I've created an out of print page as a bit of a friendlier alternative for some of those.
I still have a few internal changes to make to simplify future development but I'm almost there. All in all this has been a fun side project for a lazy January.